Delivering the mindset of the modern media consumer
Simmons Media Behavior Trends (formerly Simmons New Media Study) provides clients insights into Americans' use of mobile phones, social networking, instant messaging, blogging, gaming, social tagging/bookmarking, online video/audio and dozens of other traditional and emerging media channels to provide unprecedented media research insights.
Moreover, this detailed research on media consumption is delivered within the robust Simmons National Consumer Study (NCS), which measures over 60,000 data elements on the American consumer allowing users to develop a complete media profile of their custom consumer targets.
Features & Capabilities
- Frequency of use and time spent with new, traditional, and evolving media devices, activities, and channels.
- Internet of Things measurement, including wearable devices and smart home automation.
- Involvement with media examines what influences consumers to make purchase decisions, reasons for social networking, and more.
- Video measures include cord- cutting and streaming media.
- In-store and online shopping motivations and behaviors.