Profile the next wave of video consumers
The Enhanced Media Measurement Study provides detailed insights on modern media consumption and consumer behavior in the United States. Powered by the leading survey of American consumers, the study allows marketers to analyze evolving trends in video consumption, including binge watching, cord-cutting, streaming versus live TV, and more.
Features & Capabilities
- Streaming by content provider and device usage
- Potential to develop segmentations by key topics: cord-cutting, streaming vs. live, etc.
- Trustworthiness of news sources and fake news
- Attitudes about advertising on VOD and streaming media services
- Insights into the mindset of streaming media users and non-users; motives for their behavior
- Reasons for subscribing (and unsubscribing) to cable and satellite services
- Drivers behind binge-watching and attitudes that delve into the mindset of the binge watcher
- A deeper dive into attitudes about TV and media consumption
Cord Cutter SegmentsGroups video users into categories based on their usage or non-usage of cable and satellite television services. Groupings may include these and others:
- Cord Loyalists
- Cord Nevers
- Cord Maybes
- Cord Possibles